Monday, March 12, 2012

The new beginning

Welcome to Beautiful Living, where I share my passion for living a beautiful life.

About me
As my wedding planning winds down, I just realized how much I have learned through the process. It all started with my fiance's unique taste and high standard (well, I am sorta a perfectionist myself). We looked all over the web to find that perfect wedding invitation, but nothing suits our taste (bilingual + Asian flair). I did find couple sites that offer bilingual printing and it's super pricey, not to mention the design is not even what I was looking for. After all my searches have failed, I decided to become crafty and make it myself. One thing leads to another, I started making pretty much EVERYTHING for my upcoming wedding (except the reception food, gowns and suits). I couldn't stop myself from taking new and beautiful ideas  I came across online or something I saw on the street randomly that ignited my creativity. I certainly enjoyed of making those beautiful things. I even got into the makeup field, simply because I couldn't find a good and available MUA in my area for my wedding day. I have realized how many beautiful things can be created by my two hands if I am willing to learn. I want to continue to explore. 

About my blog
I share my love of beauty/fashion, cooking (food and wine) and crafting on this blog. Hopefully, people can be inspired by my personal experiences and find the way to create their own beautiful living. The projects are not that difficult as you think but they truly can become the beautiful touches to your life. Perhaps I can learn something from you as well. Let's share the secrets of Beautiful Living.

Happy reading!!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment~